Thursday 15 May 2014

MAY BLOG CHALLENGE

Time for a new blog challenge on the Pink Reptile Blog!

I hope you enjoyed the April challenge. Here's a big thank you to everyone that participated. I love your pages!

As always, you can find all the challenge entry pages on my Facebook page. The ones for April are right here if you want to have a look.

I let Mr. Random pick the winner for me. So let's see who he pickes as our 10 dollar coupon winner and let's see what's up for Mayl!



And here's her fabulous page:


Congratulations RAE!! I have sent you a pm on you TLP account.
All other participants received their 25% discount coupons via their gallery accounts except for Rebekah whom I pm-ed via her FB account. Please make sure you check your messages!




May's blog challenge is all about traveling, not quite like in a vacation, more like a vacation with an "agenda"...sort of!

What I want you to do is make a layout in which you:

The Random winner will receive a 10 dollar coupon to my TLP store. All other participants will receive a 25% discount coupon to my TLP store!



Use at least 75% of Pink Reptile Design products.
Once your page is completed, just upload it to one or all of your galleries and post a link to your layout in the comments section of this post before June 15th.

FACEBOOK
Off course there's always a little something for free under the Free Gift Tab at the Pink Reptile FB that might come in handy!


To get you started, the Pink Ladies have made some inspirational pages to show you what happiness means to them:

by natascha
by anja
by anne
by cynthia
by manuela

Good Luck and "Happy" Scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rae on your win its a fantastic page! :)

    Love this challenge I could think of a million places I'd rather be right now he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to plan a trip soon! Thanks for the idea :)

    http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=712111&cat=502

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great page Amy! It's perfect in every little detail! I sure hope you can plan that trip. The Gulf coast looks amazing!!!

      Delete
  3. Here's mine, one day I'll get there! ;) Thank you for the challenge and last months voucher went to good use he hexo
    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=146544&title=new-york-2c-i-love-you&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your page! So many awesome things to look at!!!

      Delete
  4. I AM CLOSING THE CHALLENGE. I will be back with a winner and a new challenge soon!

    ReplyDelete